Open Swim Schedule
This season the Open Swim Schedule has been modified in order to adhere to the requirements that are currently in place that limits pool capacity and maintain social distancing.
To be sure that you can gain access to open swim, a pre-paid on-line reservations system has been developed and can be completed from the schedule below.
Reservations will be scheduled on a first-come, first served basis until our maximum capacity is reached. If you experience difficulty with online registration, call parks and recreation at 734-675-7300. No walk-ups will be permitted.
Trenton residents will be allowed to make reservations 2-weeks in advance of each session. Reservations will be open to non-residents one week in advance of session.
OPEN SWIM TIMES:
Monday-Friday: 2:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. & 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., 2:00-5:00 p.m., 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Here are the steps:
1. If you have not set up a new registration account through DASH, click here then follow the steps below.
2. From the list below click the week in which you want to reserve a day/time. This will take you the registration module we have on the Dash web site.
3. Once there, select the day of the week and the time of the day you want to reserve.
4. Each person in your party will need to register for the selected session in order to reserve space.
5. Review shopping cart and check out. A registration confirmation will be emailed to you.
6. Your reservation will be added to the roster that will be used at check-in.