Trenton Summer Festival
2021 Event Dates:
June 25 & June 26, 2021
Friday & Saturday: 10am - 8pm
The Trenton Summer Festival Committee has been hard at work to determine the best options for the 2021 event. With the blessing of the Trenton City Council and Administration, the Committee is moving forward with a "modified" 2-day Summer Festival! We are excited for the opportunity to bring forth a Community event that will showcase local crafters, food vendors and a special partnership with the Vintage Market! We invite you to mark your calendars for Friday, June 25 and Saturday, June 26 and kick off your summer in style at the Trenton Summer Festival!
Our team members are inviting you to show your interest by completing our NEW online application. Please be advised that this registration does not a guarantee acceptance into the event if held, but rather is a data collection for our Committee members to have a better understanding of participant interest. Once registered, we will stay in touch with you on the latest Festival news and information!
The following instructions will help you to create an account with our online registration system. Visit trentonmi.org/parksandrecreation
- Click on the “create account” icon on the main page. You will be redirected to the DASH online registration software.
- You can either “connect using Facebook”, which will use your Facebook account credentials
OR create an account using an email address and password
- Once created click on “registration”
- Select special events then choose Trenton Michigan Summer Festival
- Next, select you category of interest
- Lastly, please fill out each question to the best of your ability.
If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (734) 675-7300.
Our goal is to provide a balanced show that showcases handmade/handcrafted arts and crafts, food and diversity of types by the applying artist and/or food vendor.
All applications received will be reviewed by the Trenton Summer Festival Committee and taken into consideration. Should the committee want additional information, they will contact you by the e-mail or phone number provided on your application.
For additional information or to contact a committee member:
Join our e-list!
We are a proud member of Michigan Festival and Events Association. In 2008 we were the first festival Downriver to provide a "green street", including recycle bins for all kinds of materials, solar powered entertainment stage and many earth friendly sponsors. Our expanded goals include using email communications for all festival business.
When you sign up to receive our e-news, you will only receive information when you want it and from who you want it from. We promise never to share, spam or sell your email address and you can always opt out at any time. We have special bulletins for vendors, crafters, sponsors, volunteers and general festival information.
Special Event Ordinance
The purpose of this ordinance is to assure the safety and enjoyment of all participants and guests of the festival.
- The ordinance prohibits the possession of open intoxicants or the consumption of alcoholic beverages in the festival area unless the beverages are purchased from and dispensed by a vendor licensed for outdoor sales and has been approved by the city council. Bringing any container of alcoholic beverages into the special events area is also prohibited.
- The ordinance further restricts animals, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, or other similar devices; except those needed to assist persons with disabilities.
- People who refuse or fail to comply with the ordinance will be subject to corrective action. Our goal is to provide a fun and safe environment where families and friends can come together and enjoy a festive weekend filled with exciting activities for everyone.
We are looking forward to a successful event and ask for your cooperation and assistance in adhering to the restrictions set forth in the ordinance.
Scott Barr Committee Chair
Bob Baker Committee Co-Chair, Entertainment
Kay Sidebottom Food Vendors
Al Sidebottom III Family Square, Vendor Co-Chair
Melinda Beaker Beverage
Tanja Begeman Arts & Crafts
Pam Taurence Arts & Crafts Co-Chair
Ilene Flanagan Photographer
For additional festival info., interest in becoming a vendor, crafter, sponsor, or entertainer: