Trenton City Hall: 2800 Third St. Trenton, MI 48183 | Phone: (734) 675-6500 Fax: (734) 675-4088
Where Summer Begins!
Please remember that, by the City of Trenton Ordinance, pets are NOT allowed at Festivals, unless assisting persons with disabilities. This prohibition applies whether or not the pet is leashed, including but not limited to the use of pet carriers, bags, strollers, etc. As the ordinance says, this is for the pet's protection as well as for the protection of festival patrons. Thank you! - City of Trenton, Michigan
All applications received will be reviewed by the Trenton Summer Festival Committee and will be subject to committee approval.
1. Organization must be Trenton based. (Significant number of members are Trenton Residents and/or Trenton business persons.)
2. Must make a significant contribution to the community through projects, contributions, and civic support.
3. Verification that the organization maintains a not for profit status.
4. Constitution and/or Bylaws of organization must be available for review.
5. Financial statement from previous two fiscal years must be available for review including list of contributions and/or budget expenditures.
6. The capacity in which the organization participates in festival must be operated by the organization rather than a third party.
7. A representative from the organization should be designated to answer any questions of the Trenton Summer Festival Committee.
8. Based on all of the information presented, the Trenton Summer Festival Committee will determine if the organization qualifies for Trenton Summer Festival Civic Organization Status.
Festival Quick Links
For more festival information, contact Festival Chairman:
Join Our E-List!
When you sign up to receive our e-news, you will only receive information when you want it and from who you want it from.
We have special bulletins for vendors, crafters, sponsors, volunteers and general festival information!